Liquid Process Filters are used in a huge range of applications such as water filtration, food and beverage, inks, paints and coatings, oil and gas, just to name some.
When it comes to selecting a filter, it’s vital to ensure you not only choose the proper type of filter for the removal of contamination from your liquid stream but also make sure that it meets the various requirements and needs of your system.
The type of filter you require will vary depending on the industrial application you’re using it for. Proper filtration selection includes assessing the size of particles to be captured, the media and the operational costs that will be involved. While there are multiple brands who manufacture filters, including Pall, PTI, Eaton, and our own European Filter Solutions, there is very little difference between premium brands such as these.
Liquid cartridges and bag filters are specially designed to be placed in a filter assembly – or housing – in order to remove contamination from the fluid. There are various types of liquid filters to choose from and ultimately it is a matter of finding the technology best suited to the performance needs and operating budget of your application.
To select the most cost-effective filters for your application you will need to gather some basic system information such as:
- Flow Rate
- System Pressure
- Fluid Viscosity (a fluid data sheet would be ideal)
- Current fluid contamination level
- Cleanliness level required
Our Liquid Process Filters Product Range
Here is a list of the products we offer for liquid process systems, if you require any products that are not mentioned below get in touch with us today to speak to one of our experts.
- Disposable capsule filters
- Disposable cartridge filters
- Bag filters
- Depth filters
- Melt blown cartridges
- String wound cartridges
- Non-metallic housings cartridge / bag
- Moulded cartridges
- Porous metal cartridges
- Stacked disc / sheet
- Multi-cartridge housing
- Membrane filters
- Single cartridge housings
- Reverse Osmosis and Ultrafiltration Systems
- Cryptosporidium filter elements which have been independently tested, as well as FDA approved filters for the food and Beverage industries.
Our OEM Liquid Process Filter Manufacturers
We are able to supply products from the following OEMs:
- Eaton Filtration
- Domnick Hunter
Melt Blown Data Sheets
Below are data sheets from Melt Blown which are available for download. These include absolute rated cartridges, nominal rated cartridges, large diameter cartridges, string wound cartridges and coreless cartridges.
- UltraPure Coreless Filter Cartridge
- EFS Wound Filter Cartridges
- Large Diameter Polypropylene Filter Cartridge
- Absolute Rated Depth Filter Cartridge
- Nominal Rated Polypropylene Filter Cartridge