CNC Machine Cleaning Service
Now available from a leading UK filter supplier
EUROPEAN FILTER SOLUTIONS LTD
Maintaining a clean and healthy coolant system for your CNC machines is not only a legal requirement for health and safety, but it is also a very effective way to increase tool life, cutter speeds and machine life, helping you to keep employees safe and to increase profitability.
- Keep up to date with your legal requirements
- Help to prevent skin irritation
- Help to increase tool life
- Help to increase cutter feeds and speeds
- Help to extend machine life
- Reduce and remove tramp oil
Who likes to clean out a coolant tank?
Let’s face it, cleaning out a coolant tank is not a nice job and very few of us look forward to it, especially if you’re carrying out a deep clean. But we all know how important it is for employee safety, legal records and improved machining.
There’s a better way to do it…
European Filter Solutions Service Division are now offering a full clean out service for your CNCs.
Why use European Filter Solutions Ltd
- We will discuss with you exactly what your requirements for the cleanout will be, so everyone is clear on what needs to be done for customer satisfaction.
- We have personnel with over 20 years experience in carrying out this type of work to a very high standard.
- Specialist equipment to make the job fast and efficient, allowing your employees to do other essential work.
- Will meet reporting procedures as legally required by HSE and will also include photographs taken during the cleaning procedure.
Our cleaning process includes:
- Pump out the old coolant
- Analyse the coolant for quality
- Remove trapped swarf and debris from sump and channels
- Clean sump tank and conveyor
- Flush the coolant system with additive
- Check for leaks
- Filter coolant (if re-using) and check concentration and bacteria
- Refill coolant tank
- Check CNC coolant filters and strainers
- Replace coolant filters and strainers if required (optional extra)
- Check hydraulic filters and replace if required (optional extra)
- Fit a C-Thru© Separator to remove tramp oil (optional extra)
- Fill out your legal documents to keep you in line with MW5 COSHH
- CNC Coolant filtration systems inline and offline